This site write-up was written by Corrina Esquivel, one of Connor & Connor’s proficient crew members. Section of Corrina’s work is processing Agent Registration Card Applications. Go through Corrina’s submit below to master more about obtaining an Agent Registration Card.
So, would you like to work in a cannabis facility? To start with, you will have to have to get an Agent Registration Card.
Who – Who desires an Agent Registration Card?
Any staff, contractor, volunteer, owner, officer or board member of a marijuana cultivation, manufacturing, dispensary, laboratory or distributor facility will need to obtain an Agent Registration Card in advance of commencing operate or turning into an proprietor, officer or board member of a cannabis facility.
What – What is an Agent Registration Card?
An Agent Registration Card is very similar to a do the job card, these types of as a Sheriff’s Card (which is required for positions in a gaming establishment). An Agent Registration Card is needed for positions or possession desire in cannabis services. Related to a Sheriff’s Card, a history check will be essential as part of the Agent Registration Card Software.
Where – Wherever do I obtain an Agent Registration Card?
In the condition of Nevada, any Division of Taxation onespot will course of action an Agent Registration Card Application.
When – When do I have to have an Agent Registration Card?
An Agent Registration Card is expected to be in the possession of the Agent at all situations when moving into cannabis facilities. An Agent Registration Card is legitimate for one (one) yr thus it is necessary to renew an Agent Registration Card every single calendar year.
Why – Why do I will need an Agent Registration Card?
Equivalent to perform playing cards this kind of as a Sheriff’s Card, TAM Card or Wellness Card, an Agent Registration Card is expected by regulation twoto receive in order to safe a position or possession curiosity in marijuana amenities.
How – How do I acquire an Agent Registration Card?
The Department of Taxation will offer a Nevada Cannabis Enforcement Division Agent Card Softwarethree, in which an applicant is necessary to complete. Candidates will want to provide the next products to entire the Agent Card Software:
- Candidates will want to get hold of two fingerprints, (a single for medical and just one for recreational) from a fingerprint company. The fingerprint company will electronically submit the applicant’s fingerprints to the Nevada Office of Public Protection and a fingerprint agent will also sign the Agent Applicant Fingerprint Submission Sort, Website page thirteen, of the Nevada Marijuana Enforcement Division Agent Card Application. The applicant will need to present Page thirteen, finished by a fingerprint representative, with their Agent Card Application.
If the applicant is from out-of-point out, the applicant will have to have to deliver two physical fingerprint playing cards and mail them to the Nevada Office of Public Safety. A charge of $36.25 for every single fingerprint card, manufactured payable to the Nevada Section of General public Protection, will require to be integrated with the applicant’s actual physical fingerprint playing cards. The physical fingerprint playing cards will need to have to be finished with the purpose fingerprinted, MNU account amount and ORI quantity on each individual card the above-pointed out information can be acquired from Internet pages 12 & 13 of the Nevada Marijuana Enforcement Division Agent Card Application.
- Candidates will require to obtain a standard United States passport photograph that is 2 inches in both top and width.
- A copy of an applicant’s government identification is expected, these as a driver’s license or passport.
- A rate of $75.00 per card will will need to be produced payable to the Department of Taxation, i.e. an applicant applying for both equally cultivation and output agent registration playing cards will require to shell out the Section of Taxation a whole of $150.00.
- The Department of Taxation will provide a short-term agent card letter the exact same working day the non permanent letter can be applied to enter the marijuana amenities right until the applicant receives their bodily agent registration card in the mail, provided the applicant is not denied an agent registration card.